Please be informed that the LG PRE ANCCE Stud Book office is organizing the Revision for Basic Breeding Stock in Germany next July.
Please note that the final organization of the trip will depend on the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are already looking at other possibilities If finally we cannot organize the trip.
Moreover, this assessment (Revision) includes Performance Control for Conformation, which will be later assessed genetically. This will facilitate breeder participation in the PRE Breeding Program with their horses.
For the LG PRE ANCCE Stud Book office to carry out this assessment, breeders must meet the following requirements:
1. Request for Service sent in advance to the PRE Stud Book office in Sevilla by all stud farms located outside of Spain. Said Request must be duly completed with the breeder’s contact information and must indicated the name/s and code/s of all horse/s to be assessed.
2. Pay for Service 206 (using a credit card, whether Visa or MasterCard, PayPal or transfer) through our web site: www.lgancce.com.
The deadline for the reception of requests and payments is Friday, July 3, 2020. After that date, you will be informed regarding the exact itinerary of the revisions.
Requests may be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to +0034 954 953 989 or mailed to LG PRE ANCCE, Edificio Indotorre, Av. del Reino Unido 11, Planta 3ª -2. C.P. 41012 Sevilla. España.
Likewise, the following requirements must be complied with:
- The horse/s to be assessed must be in the name of the breeder requesting the service.
- The breeder must present the horse’s original passport at the time of the assessment (revision).
- Horses may be presented for assessment (revision) once they are three (3) years of age.
Horses that fail to meet these requirements WILL NOT BE assessed.